Monday, July 1, 2013

Past couple of days and this week

Friday – 7.5 / the 5k idea on continuing the beach run and swim per the solstice run
 Jeff and I met with 5k for run through the Charlestown Breachway that took us through local roads that I haven’t been on since high school. The last ½ mile or so we ran barefoot on the beach as it started to rain. Jump into the ocean as it started to downpour – fun stuff. The surf was up but we did not see wakey, wakey (Mike C) out surfing – hmmm. Good company and conversation. Stop a DD on the way home and then WE (hate that guy) showed up at the Boumenot’s to power wash the house (1 more thing off the honey due list).

Saturday – 0
I did not want to take a 0 but could not fit in a run as I had to get the truck fixed

Sunday – 15
Meet Jeff, Muddy and new guy not from this planet (New Zealander, I think – talks funny). Hi name is Ryan, nice guy and definitely a runner. Started out from Meadowbrook Pond out to Carter Preserve, then out to the roads into Shannock for the hill(s) climb than back onto some trail I have no idea the name of back to Meadowbrook Pond. Very humid run – after about 11 miles in I just wanted this run to end or stop for some water - no luck. I actually stop to walk a little in the last 4 miles. The last couple of miles I could really feel the humidity.

Monday – 0
Still upset about the last 4 miles from Sunday

Tuesday – track work out
4:45 club planning track work out at Westerly track
No fun run planned as I may have to bring my boy to LAX practice instead

Wednesday
I will run in the morning. No fun run in Westerly in the evening as we are going to the Red Sox game

Thursday – the 4th of July
Run in the morning, than weather permitting, go to the beach with the family were I hope to do a beach run and swim than a nap.

Friday – full circle
5k idea on continuing the beach run and swim per the solstice run

1 comment:

  1. Or, on the 4th, you could make up for your no-show last year by running the Camire's race!

    ReplyDelete