Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Weekly Log 24-Feb to 2-Mar

Monday: 6
The usually route

Tuesday: 6.4
Incorporated a little speed work in today’s run – UCONN Avery point has a loop that I use. MapMyRun.com has it as 400m – so I did (4) 400’s. Sorry no times to report, my story so each lap was faster than the other. Unfortunately I have not mastered the Garmin programming of this feature. So back to space watch school.   

Wednesday: 6
Parking garage – that’s right, parking garage. I’m not a fan of the treadmill, so I use the PG at work when it rains. This is a 5 story PG so I go up to the 4th level, turn left and around and around and around like a NASCAR driver I go. I run solely on time because the space watch does not get a signal. According to MapMyRun.com, the top level of the garage is 300m for one lap. Remember, Chariho grad so I can’t count how many times I go around – trust me it is dizzying. I do go down and back up after a few laps, I even will do some speed work to break up the monotony.


2 comments:

  1. Wish your space watch worked in there, I bet the elevation graph would look awesome...

    ReplyDelete