Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weekly Log 17-Feb to 23-Feb

Friday: 6.24
I woke up feeling lousy this morning so I just went to work. Grab my workout bag just in case I had time later in the day. Low and behold I found sometime to run – around lunch time (aka Jonny). I decided to turn right instead left like every morning – wrong dissension – ran “against the wind” good song from Bob Seger. We OLDER, AGEING runners will know this tune. Running at noon I happen to see 5 runners, all running with the wind. I was overly dressed as I’m usually running in the cold dark mornings. It was 39 degrees instead of 20 something, plus it was sunny. Springtime around the corner ?????
 

Thursday: 4
The dreaded treadmill – woke up little late, plus the cold wind, plus I hate winter = whipped out for controlled environment

Wednesday: 6

Tuesday: 6
My typical route in Groton, CT with a little black ice. Starting to pick up the pace (low 7’s) as the knee getting better, sucking cold air while running is something I have to get use to – ONLY 4 more weeks until spring, YES

I bet it will be the same thing for tomorrow – like the movie Groundhog Day

 

Monday: 6
My typical route in Groton, CT

2 comments:

  1. Better than I did trying to run trails today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition to ACDC, I like Seger as well. Despite winter, it looks like you are rebuilding a nice base.

    ReplyDelete