Thursday, October 17, 2013

Global Warming

Loving the weather lately – this global warming works for me. Nice running at lunch time at work instead of early in the morning all alone in the dark. I went out for another cool run this week – run to the Navy base in Groton (under the bridge). The road goes along the Thames River, 4 miles to the base. On the way back a submarine was going out. In addition, I decided to do some speed work which I have not done in a few. This was a challenge because I’m running later in the day now so UCONN Avery Point is populated. So went on MapMyRun and found 500m loop and a 300m loop – that will work. I think the neighbors think I’m weird (no comments) because I’m running these loops, than stopping (sucking wind) and run the same loop again. They should see my running friends if they want to see weird.
Nothing special for rest of week. Thinking of the Walkers

No comments:

Post a Comment