Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thanks

After a very difficult week last week (passing of my father) I received a phone call of condolence from Jeff. I mentioned that I needed to get out of the house and change the conversation and scenery. So I asked him for a run at Barn Island Saturday morning. Jeff said, I’ll take care of it meet at 6:30.

I was surprised when I arrived. Largest group run ever – 10. Fun catching up with everyone as this was much needed healing. THANK YOU again
Photo by Mike C



3 comments:

  1. Cool picture of your Dad! Glad you enjoyed the run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality." Emily Dickinson
    Condolences and Peace for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, it was my pleasure to do that small part. Was great to get together with you and the gang.

    ReplyDelete